Accounting Clerk - Cash Receipts
Responsible for Retail and Contract payment processing
Essential Job Functions:
- Process all retail and contract payment s and related duties
- Research retail and contract payments
- Run credit card and balance accounts
- Communicate with co-workers, management, customers, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
Knowledge: Microsoft Office, 10-key, and data entry
Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills; Strong organizational skills; Detail oriented
Abilities: Very good typing/data entry skills; Able to handle pressure of end of month deadlines
Education: High School Diploma, some college preferred
Experience:1 year accounting experience, previous experience with receivables
In addition to working for a respected Florida company, we offer perks and other great benefits including a comprehensive and competitive benefit program designed to meet the needs of our employees and their families.
Company-wide Benefits offered include:
- Medical and Dental Plans
- Health Care and Dependent Daycare Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long-Term Disability options
- Company Paid and Optional Life Insurance
- Discounts on Service America service contracts
- Discounts on household products and services
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Vacation Time and Paid Holidays