Residential Sales Manager
Job Summary:Management of the company’s inside sales department. Responsible for contract and retail sales (except AC sales). Responsible for the inbound and outbound phone renewals of existing contract customers. Provide sales and product training. Responsible for the continual growth of the sales categories assigned to the manager’s department.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manages Inside Contract Sales Team (New & Renewal)
- Manages Inside Retail Sales Team.
- Trains personnel on sales techniques, product information and company systems.
- Ensures optimum productivity of the Inside Sales Call Center Team.
- Interacts with other departments in order to maintain high efficiency and sales.
- Manages reporting and tracking of sales as required.
- Works with the Business Development/Marketing team to develop products and programs to maximize sales and profitability.
- Oversees sales tracking and management of the company’s web site.
- Reviews existing product line for relevance with current market trends, including maintaining accurate and current information on the market and competition.
- Participates in development of marketing and sales strategies, business plans, and annual budget.
- Communicates with co-workers, management, customers, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conforms with and abides to all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 5 years sales management experience required;
- Inside Sales Call Center management experience a plus
- Experience in the marketing, general sales, home systems and repair is a plus.
Certifications: Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Proficient in Windows-based computer programs (Word, Excel,PowerPoint, and Outlook).
Knowledge of Call center systems helpful.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to manage a team of sales professionals.
- Creative ability and imagination.
- Ability to work under pressure.
What we offer at Service America:
In addition to working for a respected Florida company, we offer perks and other great benefits including a comprehensive and competitive benefit program designed to meet the needs of our employees and their families.
Company-wide Benefits offered include:
- Medical and Dental Plans
- Health Care and Dependent Daycare Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long-Term Disability options
- Company Paid and Optional Life Insurance
- Discounts on Service America service contracts
- Discounts on household products and services
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Vacation Time and Paid Holidays