Customer Service Representative - PART TIME
Interacts with customers to provide information, schedule service calls, handle customer concerns, and promote the Company through satisfying customers’ needs in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receives and responds to customer inquires and complaints.
- Responds to calls from customers in a timely, professional, courteous, and friendly manner.
- Maintains a customer-focused environment for external and internal customers.
- Schedules customer service appointments.
- Troubleshoots customer equipment problems over the telephone.
- Follows-up on customer interactions by taking notes and calling appropriate individuals for assistance.
- Receives and records technician code out calls.
- Communicates special services that the Company provides.
- Cross-sells based on customers’ needs.
- Adheres to quality standards determined by the Company.
- Works cooperatively with supervisors and other staff members in a team environment.
- Maintain minimum standards (e.g., talk time, not ready time, transfer rate, calls per hour).
- Communicates with co-workers, management, customers, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conforms with and abides to all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Experience: 1 year of customer service experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge: PC and Windows
Skills: Good people skills, Good verbal and written communication skills, Good telephone manner and patience to enhance relationships with customers, Good organizational skills, Typing and data entry skills, Customer oriented.
Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) HIGHLY PREFERRED
Abilities: Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Ability to be a team player
What we offer at Service America:
In addition to working for a respected Florida company, we offer perks and other great benefits including a comprehensive and competitive benefit program designed to meet the needs of our employees and their families.
Company-wide Benefits offered include:
- Medical and Dental Plans
- Health Care and Dependent Daycare Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long-Term Disability options
- Company Paid and Optional Life Insurance
- Discounts on Service America service contracts
- Discounts on household products and services
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Vacation Time and Paid Holidays